NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. The FLETCHER, ROY & CHENEVERT Law Firm’s 2017 Giveaway submission period commences at 12:00 a.m. CST on APRIL 11, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on April 20TH , 2017. The contest program is sponsored by FLETCHER, ROY & CHENEVERT at 660 GOVERNMENT ST. BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA 70802
- Eligibility: Eligibility: FLETCHER, ROY & CHENEVERT Law Firm’s 2017 Giveaway sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the state of Louisiana who are 21 years of age or older. Entrants must also be a U.S. citizen who is located resides in Louisiana at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of FLETCHER, ROY & CHENEVERT Law Firm (“Sponsor/Administrator”) and its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. CST on APRIL 11TH, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on April 20th, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter: (all entrants acknowledge their information will not be used or sold for other marketing or promotional purposes.)
- During the Promotion Period, go to FLETCHER, ROY & CHENEVERT Law Firm Facebook page at facebook.com/3INJURYLAWYERS/ like the page, post your COMMENT, TAG FRIENDS, share the page, AND MESSAGE US WITH THE PHRASE “ENTER ME”.
- Entrants MUST BE 21 years of age at time of entry.
- LIMIT ONE (1) ONLINE ENTRY PER PERSON, PER/ DAY. For purposes of this Promotion, a day is defined as a 24-hour period beginning at 12:00 am CST and ending at 11:59 pm CST.
- Prize & Odds: One lucky person will be chosen on April 20th to win $100 GIFT CARD TO L’AUBERGE. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangement for delivery of the prize will be performed after winner validation. Odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of entries received.
- General Rules: FLETCHER, ROY & CHENEVERT’S Giveaway sweepstakes. Summary of submission rules and guidelines:
- All submissions must be entered during the official time frame of the Promotion to be eligible.
- Comments must be Rated G and clean in topic. Sponsor reserves the right to remove and invalidate from this Promotion posts, or comments that Sponsor determines in its sole discretion are inappropriate.
- You must be 21 or older to participate.
- All federal, state and local laws apply. Winners will be notified through Facebook. Each potential winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release and an IRS W-9 form within ten (10) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any documents in a timely manner, as determined by the Administrator, may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and their agencies to use winner’s names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of FLETCHER, ROY & CHENEVERT Law Firm Management, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion. If, in the Administrator’s sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, FLETCHER, ROY & CHENEVERT Law Firm Management reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or suspend and/or terminate the Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the name appearing on the online entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion or acts in a disruptive manner. This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the state of Louisiana. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Louisiana for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
- Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorney’s fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate. Each winner waives all rights and indemnify Sponsor against any loss or liability resulting from the Prize.
- Winner’s name and photograph will be posted on FLETCHER, ROY & CHENEVERT Law Firm’s Facebook page at facebook.com/3INJURYLAWYERS/
- Sponsor: FLETCHER, ROY & CHENEVERT, 660 GOVERNMENT STREET, BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA 70802
- Facebook is not a sponsor of the FLETCHER, ROY & CHENEVERT Law Firm Giveaway sweepstakes and any entrants agree to release Facebook from all liability related to the contest.
- FLETCHER, ROY & CHENEVERT Law Firm Management reserves the right to modify, change, or cancel this promotion at any time, without notice.
- By entering this sweepstakes, entrants acknowledge LEGAL REPRESENTATION IS NOT INITIATED WITH FLETCHER, ROY & CHENEVERT Law Firm UNLESS AND UNTIL A SIGNED CONTRACT IS EXECUTED BY BOTH PARTIES. ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEY CAN OPT-OUT OF FUTURE COMMUNICATION WITH FLETCHER, ROY & CHENEVERT AT ANYTIME VIA website and social media channel to include Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Instagram.
- Disputes: Each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the FLETCHER, ROY & CHENEVERT Law Firm 2017 Giveaway sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved through the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Louisiana shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court of Louisiana, or the appropriate Louisiana State Court located in Louisiana; and (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, or statutory damages, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Louisiana, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of Louisiana or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Louisiana.